VIVO Energy is hiring a Territory Manager. 4 vues
Aperçu de l'offre
Site VIVO Energy
VIVO Energy is hiring a Territory Manager.
- Identify Gaps in all aspects of site performance (including service and ‘people’) for geographical area and mandate, advice or offer Retailers Vivo-recommended tools, processes and support to help them to profitably deliver the Customer Commitment at the Retail site and to develop the business for the mutual benefit of both the Retailer and Vivo.
- Maximizing all sales development potential whilst protecting Group’s interests, through the coaching and motivating of Retailers.
- Participate in attraction and selection of the right Retailers
- Through coaching, supporting and performance management of Retailers to deliver the basics and higher performance, ensure best Retailers have best sites and that poor Retailer performance is eliminated.
- Manage and maintain positive Retailer relationships, supporting Retailers to achieve and maintain top class site performance (including counseling to underperforming sites).
- Deliver Sales & Operations targets for geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans.
- Ensure Retailers implement all areas of the Customer Commitment and ensure compliance with the Site Operations/HSSE standards, contracts and manuals.
- Manage and maintain a Retailer master plan within Territory through Retailer assessment and involvement with recruitment processes.
- Ensuring that Retailers’ actions do not damage the Group’s Reputation.
- Ensuring that the Retailer trains and develops their staff, and understands the importance of people in delivering the Customer Commitment
- Ensure weekly reconciliation of accounts in the sector
- Ensure that Vivo Site Retailer is use live and updated daily
Ensure consistent delivery of Customer Commitment by managing contract compliance using the Territory Manager Site Review (TMSR) and Business Meeting Records (BMR Compliance and Growth)
- Identify gaps to Retailer competencies and delivery of Customer Commitment; coach, support and advise Retailers with the aid of appropriate tools
- Develop Retailer succession plans within the Territory ensuring Retailer pipeline is in place through active participation in recruitment and selection processes, and correct allocation of Co sites
- Ensuring that the Retailer trains and develops their staff, and understands the importance of People in delivering the Customer Commitment, sharing and coaching on Shell tools and processes as appropriate
- Setting Retailer Business Plans to deliver sales and cost targets represented in annual T&R (including Fair Share Adjustment target)
- Review Retailer’s P&L statements, and support Retailer to develop action plans to close performance gaps
- Develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture within geographical area
- Deliver agreed HSSE targets for geographical area
- Protect Vivo’s interest by ensuring that all HSSE standards and procedural compliance are adhered to and stakeholder relationships are managed pro-actively
- Plan and conduct site visits in accordance with Call Plan monthly agenda.
- Implementation and ongoing support of CR & ONFR; Marketing and Network initiatives
- Demonstration of the aspired Enterprise First behaviours (Leadership, Accountability, Teamwork) and Vivo core values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People)
- Strong team member with excellent communications skills
- Broad competence in Retail Sales & Operations
- Demonstrable competence in implementing standard processes, achieving sales targets, building relationships with Vivo Retailers, delivering Retail Customer Commitment.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Preferably having an experience in sales within a retailing business (+ 5 years) in which he/she had to manage retailers to achieve volume and financial targets.
- Bac+ 4/5 in Engineering, Commerce, Marketing, Finance, Management and others.
Closing date : 30 October 2021.